This disclaimer applies when you view, access or otherwise use the website and blog of Gilbert Law Office. By your use of the website and blog, you are consenting to the terms of the disclaimer. The website and blog are subject to the Minnesota and Wisconsin Rules of Professional Conduct.
1. No Attorney-client Relationship.
- This website and blog are for general informational purposes only.
- The information does not constitute legal advice. Posts should not be relied upon by readers or considered legal advice.
- No attorney-client relationship is created between you and Gilbert Law Office.
- We will not post information about individual cases or provide answers to specific questions on the website and blog.
- Do not consider this website or blog to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a qualified attorney licensed in your state.
2. Minnesota Law Only.
- Gilbert Law Office is licensed to practice law in Minnesota and Wisconsin.
- We are not authorized to practice law in any other state. If you live in another state, any information on this website and blog is not intended to apply to you.
- For purposes of this website and blog, and even though we are licensed in Wisconsin, we deal with Minnesota law only. Our comments do not apply to the law of any other state.
- This website and blog are subject to Rule 7 of the Minnesota Rules of Professional Conduct, except it is not our intent to advertise services on this website and blog.
- We will not make a false or misleading communication about our services (Rule 7.1).
- We will not, directly or indirectly, give anything of value to a person for recommending our services (Rule 7.2).
- In the event we solicit professional employment, inadvertently or deliberately, then any such communication shall be considered,”ADVERTISING MATERIAL.” (Rule 7.3(c)).
- While our website and blog address certain areas of the law, Gilbert Law Office does not represent itself as specialists or experts in these practice areas. (Rule 7.4(d)).
- Our website and blog may make use of testimonials which we believe to be genuine and objective. Information about the source of testimonials will be furnished upon request.
- We will not link with attorney rating sites.
5. Conflict of Interest.
- No attorney-client relationship is created by use of this website and blog. Where our firm has experience with a particular matter, and the experience is germane to a legal issue raised in the website or blog, we may disclose our involvement with the legal issue to promote transparency and avoid any appearance of conflict of interest.
- Information posted on our blog by readers or us is public information.
- Readers should not provide any confidential information to us concerning any potential or actual legal matter.
- By choosing to communicate with us, you understand and agree that Gilbert Law Office will have no duty to keep confidential any information you provide.
- You agree that any information you post is not protected by attorney-client privilege.
- All materials on our website and blog are protected by copyright, and are owned by Gilbert Law Office.
- Gilbert Law Office expressly disclaims any and all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access our website and blog. We expressly disclaim all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of our website or blog.
- THE WEBSITE AND BLOG ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONS WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GILBERT LAW OFFICE MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR BLOG WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
- USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND BLOG IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESS THROUGH OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF THE WEBSITE OR BLOG.
- THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE AND BLOG MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE AND IS NOT GUARANTIED TO BE COMPLETE, CORRECT OR UP-TO-DATE. WHILE WE TRY TO REVISE THE WEBSITE AND BLOG ON A REGULAR BASIS, IT MAY NOT REFLECT THE MOST CURRENT LEGAL DEVELOPMENTS. GILBERT LAW OFFICE IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INFORMATION POSTED ON THE BLOG THAT IS NOT ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AND UP-TO-DATE THAT IS RELIED UPON BY READERS OF THE WEBSITE OR BLOG.